Why Businesses Should Invest In SEO
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has become the key component of overall digital marketing transformation; this has been an on-going challenge for online business owners and startups. Online entrepreneurs aim to drive productivity, increase return on investment that affect the bottom line. The hard-work of SEO has often been rewarded through increase in visibility, return visits and conversion. The continuous improvement of your site ranking should form part of your strategy to grow your business online, the Internet has provided equal level playing field for everyone to take a shot. SEO makes your website easy for both users and search engine crawlers to understand.
Here are reasons why Businesses should invest in SEO:
- It is cost effective: SEO remains the bedrock of your online presence compare to the cost associated to traditional media to drive traffic to your site, such as print media, Radio and TV ads. Email and Pay per click may drive more revenue while social media marketing will help your brand image.
- SEO help increase market share: Most people use the internet while searching for products and services online, 80-90% of customers visit online before making purchases to check company reviews and compare prices. It is important to make sure those customers can find your business easily by using search engine visibility to increase your online presence and bring more traffic to your website.
- Increase use of mobile device: As the use of mobile devices increase, it is expected to deliver more traffic than the traditional desktop devices. The use of mobile has open up another opportunity for businesses to localize their visibility and search results.
- Quality Content: Search engines like Google reward sites with quality content by improving their ranking for enhancing user experience. Not investing in quality content and regular updates can potentially damage your ranking with search engines.
- Competition: Think ahead of your competitors because your competitors think it’s right to get ahead of you. If you are not investing in SEO, your business will be losing market share to your competitors.
Focus on investing time in organic SEO; it is worth the time spent on optimizing your site. There is no other marketing channel that brings in more return on investment that search engine optimization provides. SEO comprises varieties of tasks to improve your web presence on search engines, bring in more visitors and increase your ranking on search engines result. Your business needs to get more space in search engine results, if you are interested in great returns on investment.
February 4, 2016